Wednesday 13 January 2016

A new blog, for the New Year

As we roll into 2016 full of excitement for the year’s going to bring, I thought it was about time to start a blog to let the world know my unedited views on all the news from the FE sector.

Most of us kickstart the New Year with resolutions, and this year mine will be to keep you all updated with my views fresh from the world of further education (FE). It’s a sector I’ve grown passionate about since beginning my career in FE in the late 90s. I love watching the College’s students grow, and seeing them get the skills they need to find themselves a decent job and become productive members of our local communities.

Along with seeing countless pupils lives transformed, I’ve watched with delight as East Kent College has grown. From one campus, the College has grown to three, providing good quality education covering the east coast of Kent. The campuses themselves, at Broadstairs, Dover and Folkestone, have also grown as investments have been made in large capital projects.
New Year, new blog from me, Graham Razey

As someone who’s passionate about the sector and the very many lives East Kent College is able to touch, I decided that I wanted to give my opinion on FE, and the many changes it is witnessing. This blog will hopefully give you an insight into my views on the sector and what I believe needs to happen for colleges across the UK to flourish and continue the life changing work they do for their communities.

1 comment:

  1. I love watching the College’s students grow, and seeing them get the skills they need to find themselves a decent job and become productive members of our local communities. http://www.bestparaphrasingtool.com/cs-generator-review/

    ReplyDelete